Official Forum Of The Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum Of The Lords

Unite & Conquer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Become a mega alliance

Go down 
3 posters

Become a mega alliance
yes
Become a mega alliance Vote_lcap100%Become a mega alliance Vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
no
Become a mega alliance Vote_lcap0%Become a mega alliance Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
don't have an opinion
Become a mega alliance Vote_lcap0%Become a mega alliance Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
plexmedi

Become a mega alliance Empty
PostSubject: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:59 am

Does anyone want to become a mega alliance by having another alliance that is willing change their name to Lords2 and if possible Lords3. There will be a poll. It is an experiment to see if they work.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 pm

I just got an offer to have a small alliance become Lords2 so I said yes.
Back to top Go down
keoni k.

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:20 pm

I would like to say that this is an excellent idea, but we don't want to have just any alliance become a wing...Try and make sure that they are an active and affective alliance willing to help all who is apart of this Lords family...Also if they would join us here in the NW at where you people like to call Lordsville that too would be great...Two brother/sistter alliances in one small area would dominate the area...Its what the big alliances all do when they are small to assure growth...
Back to top Go down
TREV

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Keep Lordsville a secret as yet - No one knows when this game will end and I believe it will take longer than expected. We have 5 villages in Lordsville, but how much defence?

As for alliances, yes, but who, where, why and what for are the main questions I am asking.

Asfor the smilies, I decided to put this one in, just because cyclops
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:39 pm

If you have a second wing then you can help them become stronger and then have more troops to attack alliances with because you will also have their troops. Also id they leave we always know we can take them out Wink
Back to top Go down
keoni k.

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 am

Personally having a wing to us would be great benefit and yes it will mean more troops and more players and what not...You also have to keep in mind that if you do accept to take these people in as our wing then their problems will become ours and we are forced to help them as we are then going to be one alliance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a mega alliance   Become a mega alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become a mega alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum Of The Lords :: -=The Front=- :: Alliance Diplomacy-
Jump to: