Official Forum Of The Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum Of The Lords

Unite & Conquer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server1

Go down 
+4
ZaxZaxZax
tomthetriangle
EGR3
plexmedi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Anyone that is on server 1 should start (if you haven't already) in the +,- or the -,-. The first is the northwest and the second is the southwest. If you join I am starting Lords again so hope to see you there and ready for domination.
Back to top Go down
EGR3

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:12 pm

In NW Name's EGR3 village Gorow look up co-ordinates...
I'm joining!
Back to top Go down
tomthetriangle

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:23 pm

i'm in sw my name is rastari and my and my friends will be starting an alliance soon, we could become one of lords wings when lords has become established
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Ok great. For anyone don't know, he is the leader of the alliance that just became a wing.
Back to top Go down
ZaxZaxZax

ZaxZaxZax

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 pm

I am in the (-,-) but I don't know if I will join the lords, I have a alliance with all the strongest players around me, have sent me an invite, and I don't want to piss them off.
Back to top Go down
Mars God of War

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:19 am

Hello, everyone, I am Mars God of War, one of tomthetriangle's member, nice to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
keoni k.

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey zaxazaxzax...Well if you are going to join up with the biggest players around you which sounds somewhat ridiculous considering the server just started, but anyways maybe later when the alliance is developed you could set up relations with the Lords wings...I personally won't be joining the Lords for I have made a deal with 4 friends 1 of them being my hanai brother and the other my hanai sister have decided to join an alliance together...I was thinking of joining an alliance known as SC@RFACE when it is developed...I will keep you guys posted on my activity there...

Aloha
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:47 am

I'm glad to see that we are able to get relationships with other players in other servers because that could help us in this server with finding their strategy (if you are willing to help). There are a bunch of people around me that would be good for an alliance so I wil get them.
Back to top Go down
tomthetriangle

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:54 pm

getting to know your neighbours and talking to other players are the best things you can do in these games
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:23 pm

As long as you don't get attacked for it.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Also the alliance didn't work so I am trying for virus. Nobody near me is even active.
Back to top Go down
tomthetriangle

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:14 am

ive joined p.e they have got 4 members n my 7 by 7 and are going to be recruiting more once there embassey has been upgraded so it was in my best intrests
Back to top Go down
keoni k.

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:48 am

Well I wish everyone good luck to finding their rightful positions in whatever alliance they choose to join...hammer8, dollybye, and I are players who have been through the old server1 and the current server4 together...We are making our decision as a team and no one acts alone...We are going to be freelancing it until a bit later into the game so that we may find our rightful alliance...We will be helping each other out individualy without alliances and so far so good...We have fought off attackers and trapped others...None have managed to break our defences this early in the game...Teutons, Romans, Gauls alike Razz...Well I hope that you are all doing as well as we are...Cya
Back to top Go down
x_douven

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:11 pm

In server 3, im still x_douven. I've already joined in another alliance with my friend, but i've sent igm to some of you asking about ally/nap.
Back to top Go down
imperial_army

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:02 am

plexmedi,,,i have a account in server 1 the name of my vill is the_army and its tribe is gauls...the coordinates are _-150,-62 if you build a lords pls remind me...thanks for your recommendation...i hope you to enjoy the server 1...ah the population of my server 1 are 40+...see you in server 1......
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm too busy in life and this server to make another account. I am just letting it get auto deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server1   Server1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum Of The Lords :: -=The Front=- :: New Members Please Check In-
Jump to: