Official Forum Of The Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum Of The Lords

Unite & Conquer

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for end game

Go down 
5 posters

what to do for end game
Get a naters place even if we die?
Poll for end game Vote_lcap0%Poll for end game Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Help someone?
Poll for end game Vote_lcap56%Poll for end game Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Attack the **** out of those *******s?
Poll for end game Vote_lcap13%Poll for end game Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Or wait.
Poll for end game Vote_lcap31%Poll for end game Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm

I will let the whole alliance decide. As long as they are on within 5 days lol. That is when the poll is over because naters will be here.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Somehow I knew you guys would like the 3rd choice.

Also please write your name for which one you chose here.
Back to top Go down
Detritus2099

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 pm

I have voted.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks for voting. I chose help someone because we aren't big enough to do it our selves and would waste troops if we just attacked even though it would be fun. If the people we help wins then we will always remember that.
Back to top Go down
Detritus2099

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:23 am

I'm open to the idea of approaching one of the top 10 and asking them if they want our help, or merge with them for the end game.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:57 pm

That is the idea my brothers alliance has. They are kyhber and patspants. We are far away from them so it might not work. If you voted for help someone then please write a specific name and I will make another poll for them.
Back to top Go down
eektor

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 pm

I think waiting is the best option. Let's not be too eager to choose a side. Heck maybe we should try to get a natar village ourselves, but we need to wait a bit to see how it goes.

Whatever you do lets get ready for war and clear out any possible threats from our area. I'll rather have a catapult attack coming from 30 squares away than 4 squares. So take out every threat that is close to you and lets get ready to see the end game.
Back to top Go down
GRENDAL

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:15 pm

I agree, lets wait for a few more days.
I have a couple of friends in other Alliances and they have heard nothing of the End Game yet.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 pm

This end game thing is only from my brothers and their alliance. If it is the time then we need to make sure we do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
eektor

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 am

Well, no matter what we decide, we still need to keep doing these two things. Continue building our armies. Eliminate nearby threats. Continue to grow our resource production. We keep doing these three things and we will be in a better position for the end game.
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:22 am

End game starts when naters get here. Once they are as far as I know there will be no peace for any alliance going for a nater village. Some will be forced to help others so or be destroyed. If we stay quiet your idea might work.
Back to top Go down
EGR3

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Help someone
We're too weak to get a WW and win
So our best hope is to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poll for end game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for end game   Poll for end game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for end game
Page 1 of 1